every day we are amazed by our clients. you work hard, show up, you grow and become stronger.
YOU TAKE RISKS, YOU’RE VULNERABLE AND COURAGEOUS. YOU INSPIRE US TO KEEP DOING WHAT WE DO.
EVERY MONTH WE WANT TO SPOTLIGHT ONE OF YOU AND ALL OF THE HARD WORK YOU DO.
HOPEFULLY YOUR STORY WILL HELP INSPIRE OTHERS.
1. What is your favorite class at Awaken Studios and why?
My favorite class is high fitness. It’s the reason i got a pass. Amy and Tiffany make it so fun and even though it kicks your butt the energy makes the hour fly bye
2. What do you like to do when you’re not working out at Awaken?
I love being with my family and friends, eating, Shopping and working!
3. What accomplishments are you most proud of (outside or inside of the studio)?
I am most proud of being a mom and a wife.
4. How do you think your Awaken Studio instructors would describe you?
I have no idea .
5. What kind of music (or musical artists) do you like to listen to when you work out?
I love most music, from rap to country. But my favorite is always going to be an upbeat song that makes me want to dance or smile
6. What is your favorite and least favorite fitness move?
I do not like yoga or anything to do with a TRX band. The reason I have never worked out in a gym is because I don’t like having people watch me.
7. What is one goal you would like to accomplish in the next year?
I want to firm up my legs and belly
8. What made you choose Awaken Studios to meet your fitness goals over other gyms in the area?
I have always worked out in my basement. Then my neighbor said I had to try out a high fitness class. So i finally gave in and tried it. Amy remembered me and welcomed me back and that made me feel good . And a few months later i finally bought my first gym pass.
9. What motivates you to stay so consistent with your workouts?
food! I love food too much to not work out. Also the instructors are amazing. I love Sarah’s circuit class and just the different options of workouts
10. Tell us something about you that not many people know.
this one is hard. Let me think about it and get back to you. I don’t have anything cool to say about me. Ha ha.