$229 per month (12 month commitment)
$239 per month (3 month commitment)
Includes unlimited access to all classes
AWAKEN GROUP UNLIMITED
$169 per month (12 month commitment)
$179 per month (3 month commitment)
Includes all of the programs below:
- Anti Gravity fitness (Restore, Suspension Fitness, AirBarre, Fundamentals)
- Group fitness (Barre, Awaken Circuit, High Fitness, TRX, Caliente)
- Yoga (Awaken Hot Vinyasa, Awaken Vinyasa, Yoga Basics, Chair Yoga)
PILATES REFORMER UNLIMITED
$199 per month (12 month commitment)
$209 per month (3 month commitment)
Includes only reformer Pilates
AWAKEN YOGA OR ANTIGRAVITY
$99 per month (3 month commitment)
AWAKEN YOGA & ANTIGRAVITY
$119 PER MONTH (3 MONTH COMMITMENT)
AS A MEMBER YOU'LL RECEIVE:
Unlimited Daycare for 2 Children
Discounts On Studio Gear, Workshops,
Priority Event and Workshop Registration
Exclusive Member Only Sales & Events.
4 Privates (45 minute privates) $199
5 sessions for $350 ($70 per session)
15 sessions for $975 ($65 per session)
SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING
(2 or more People)
5 sessions for $225 ($45 per session) per person
15 sessions for $600 ($40 per session) per person
PREMIUM PUNCH PASS
15 classes for $225 ($15 per class)
Good for any class but Reformer Pilates
SWEAT AND SASS PASS
15 classes for $115 ($7.66 per class)
High Fitness + Caliente only
5 FOR $40 PASS
5 High Fitness or Caliente classes
PASSES ARE AUTO RENEWING.
AFTER 120 DAYS (4 MONTHS) YOUR PASS WILL AUTO RENEW FOR ANOTHER 15 CLASSES OR AFTER YOU USE YOUR LAST CLASS.
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE DONE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION OR BEFORE YOUR FINAL CLASS.
DROP IN RATES
Reformer Pilates - $30
Group Classes - $20
High Fitness + Caliente - $10
We Have a Few Studio Policies for us all:
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, your spot can be given away and you will lose your class. This is to ensure that you get an adequate warm up, reducing injury and to discourage disruption to classes.
- You will be able to schedule classes no further than 30 days out with all memberships.
- There is a 12 hour cancellation policy & Late Cancels will be charged $10.
- If you are new to any of these disciplines you must attend four (AntiGravity FUNdamentals, Renew Reformer, Yoga basics) classes of the specific discipline or do private sessions before attending other advanced class types.
Cancellation and Suspension Policy:
- Memberships can ONLY be cancelled early for the following reasons:
- Member moves outside of a 20 mile radius of Awaken Studios (utility bill from new address must be provided)
- Member is deemed medically unable to exercise by a licensed medical doctor. Doctors note will need to be obtained and provided to verify.
- Member notifies Awaken Studios in writing 30 days prior to their current contract expiring. Example, if a member is on a 3 month membership, they must notify us before the end of month 2 of current membership. If member is on a 12 month membership, they must notify us in writing before the end of month 11 of current membership. If you do not notify us before these dates, you membership will renew itself for an additional 3 or 12 months depending on membership type.
- Memberships can ONLY be suspended for medical reasons, including pregnancy. Doctors note will need to be obtained and provided to verify. Memberships will NOT be suspended for travel or any other reason.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.